Wealth Management Services:
- Comprehensive review of financial goals and assets to identify specific areas of concern
- Categorize objectives and priorities related to the accumulation, protection and transfer of wealth
- Establish reasonable assumptions regarding risk and return in relation to liquidity, cash flow and tax liability concerns
- Classify appropriate risk tolerance and investment categories suitable to address the individual needs of each client
- Assist in the selection of an appropriate investment platform and process, both internal and externally managed options are available
- Ongoing review of changing financial needs, portfolio performance and economic conditions in order to assess the suitability of investment strategy
2020 TOP DC ADVISORS
*For the third year in a row, OneGroup Retirement Advisors has been named one of The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top DC (defined contribution) Advisor Teams. This year’s list, which focuses on teams with at least $100 million in AUA, represents more than $1 trillion in DC assets under advisement. Significantly, those teams include more than 1500 advisors – and many more support personnel – working to help Americans prepare for a financially satisfying retirement in 40 states and Puerto Rico.
*Mike Tisdell received individual recognition by being named to NAPA’s list of Top Advisors under 40. The list is compiled based on nominations provided by NAPA Broker-Dealer/RIA Firm Partners. Nominations are vetted by a panel of senior advisor industry experts and evaluated based on a combination of quantitative and qualitative data. The individual named is widely regarded as future a leader within the retirement plan advisor industry.